An exciting opportunity to join the Webnet team in equipping missional disciples in the West of England.
Webnet Operations Manager (Part Time)
The West of England Baptist Network (Webnet) is looking to appoint an Operations Manager. Working from the Webnet Hub in Little Stoke, Bristol as part of a friendly and relational team, this role is central to providing excellent operational support to underpin the work and ministry of the association in equipping missional disciples in the West of England.
The main responsibilities are:
- Day-to-day management of resources, people and supplies.
- Identifying needs and opportunities within the day-to-day operation of Webnet and deciding how best to respond to these. Being responsive to the needs of Webnet and its churches through supporting the Regional Ministers and the annual programme.
- Facilitating the working of Webnet trustees, working with the Chair of Trustees and Regional Team Leader.
- Working with the Regional Ministers to help them deliver strategic goals.
- Oversight of the budgetary cycle and of accounts, including finalising the annual report.
- To undertake line management of admin support staff, including the Hub Administrator and the Finance Officer.Overseeing and managing the HR administration and recruitment processes on behalf of the whole team.
- Attending conferences and events as appropriate.
- Liaising and communicating with BUGB (Baptist Union of Great Britain), churches, professionals, and other stakeholders to ensure good outcomes.
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of all statutory regulations in relation to employment in the workplace, and laws governing the day-to-day management and function of Webnet.
- Other duties and responsibilities necessary for the effective functioning of Webnet as may arise at any time.
- Supporting the role of Company Secretary and liaising with other appropriate roles to enable the smooth week-to-week operation of Webnet. This includes the recording of minutes of Webnet Trustee meetings.
- Planning and overseeing practical arrangements for Seventy-two and Webnet events.
- To oversee all communications for Seventy-two and Webnet. This includes writing or overseeing content for bulk emails, looking after the Webnet and Seventy-Two websites and social media platforms, sourcing, developing, and providing content, ensuring the sites are up-to-date (with the support of the Hub Administrator), and planning ahead any technical developments required.
- Providing diary and administration support to the Regional Team Leader. This will include managing the Regional Team Leader’s diary, planning, and coordinating with outside contacts and other members of the Webnet team.
You can download the documents to apply below or find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0117 965 8828.
Closing date for applications: 01/09/23